James Precious Metals Plating ~ 5700 N. Northwest Highway ~ Chicago, IL 60646
773-774-8700 ~ Fax: 773-774-3817
James Plating Works was founded in 1950 by Eric Jacobsen and began operations in an industrial garage off of Schubert Avenue
in Chicago. James moved to larger facilities at North Avenue and Elston in 1956 and became James Precious Metals Plating, Inc.
in 1962. Specializing in gold, silver and rhodium, James moved to its present location in 1983 and continues to service the
needs of the electronics industry.
James Precious Metals Plating, Inc.